Welcome to the Fellowship of Christian Magicians
The FCM was formed in 1953 by a group of individuals interested in sharing the Gospel using sleight of hand illusions. Since it’s humble California beginnings it has grown into an international organization with thousands of members from all walks of life.
As Christians we have been commissioned to share the Gospel with the world. Since we learn so much more by what we see then by what we hear, visual ministries are a very effective way to accomplish this.
Many of our members are involved in ministries that not only share the Gospel through the use of illusions but also by using puppetry, ventriloquism, clowning, balloon sculpturing, drama, storytelling, chalk art, face art, juggling and other visual arts; as a result we include all these art forms at our training conventions, regional conferences and in our magazine, The Voice.
• Massive Online Library
• Access to Members Only Forums
• Access to Exclusive Video Content
• Access to every digital magazine for over 50 years!
• The Bi-monthly Voice of FCM mailed directly to your door.
• Video links in every magazine.
• Discounts on convention registration.